2017 Giving Statements
Thank you so much for supporting the ministries of Emmanuel Baptist Church. Your tithes and gifts are a blessing and the only way we can do everything we do. Your tithes and gifts go to support our staff, special events, and day to day ministry as we do our best to Love God and Love People in Camp County, in Texas and around the world.
This year we were so excited to start giving through our Emmanuel app. Many of you have given for the first time because it is such a simple and secure tool. Because we added this feature we now have 2 places you need to get a giving statement depending on how you gave. So please make sure to read both of the questions below so that you can have records for all of your contributions.
We suggest you check both places, Fellowship One and Subsplash Giving, to make sure you don't miss anything. If you have any questions please call the church office.
If you gave by check, cash or online payment, then you will need to login through our Fellowship One portal. You will need to login and print your statement. Follow the directions below:
- Go to Fellowship One login: https://ebcptx.infellowship.com/onlinegiving/history
- Enter your email and password then click "sign in"
- If you forgot your password please click the "Forgot" link and follow directions to get your password
- After you have logged in, change the YEAR drop down box to 2017 and click VIEW.
- That should pull up your contributions for 2017 and you can download and print your statement for your records.
Did you give by check, cash or online this year?
Did you give through the Emmanuel App this year?
If you gave through our Emmanuel App then you should have received an email (whatever email you signed up with) with a link to a .pdf document that you can print and/or download for your contributions. The email will be from Subsplash Giving, not from the church.
If you did not receive an email:
- Please go to our giving page at www.emmanuelpittsburg.org/give
- Scroll down and click on the "personal account" icon to login. See image below.
3. Follow the on screen instructions and enter your email and password. Once you have logged in click on the personal account icon in the top right corner and then click on "Gift History".
4. From there you should be able to print that page for your records.